Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experienced, innovative brewer looking for a new opportunity. .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced, innovative brewer looking for a new opportunity. .

I'm located in San Francisco. I've been brewing professionally for 6+ years. I am highly organized, endlessly creative, and obsessive about quality.
    I possess a high level of technical knowledge.
    More so, I'm proud of my sophisticated palate and my ability to design interesting, delicious beer with it.
    I am also highly in tune with the ever-shifting beer market.
    I am tired of cartoony, trend-following, mono beer culture. I want to take my experience and skill and blow some minds with some subtle, sophisticated beer. Interested in starting a new project? Want to take your brewery in a more engaging direction? Hit me up.

Are you interested in relocating to Chicago?

Comment

Any interest in brewing cider, session meads, and in the near future some natural wine? Also have an idea for beer in the coming year or so. If any interest reach out at info@highseasmead.com and/or austin@highseasmead.com

Comment

We are looking for a trailblazer, using unique ingredients. Reach out to jessica@brewerynyx.com.

Comment

We are interested in evaluating your talent. If you are still looking for an opportunity, we are located in CO. Please send a PM to utturtle@gmail.com with a resume to initiate a conversation. Thanks.

Comment

I'm still looking for the right opportunity. Sharp, creative brewer with tons of experience eager to start an upmarket project. In SF, but would relocate for the right situation.

Comment

Are you interested in a position in the Central Valley? Dust Bowl Brewing Co.?

Comment

Hello we're a new brewery opening in Gilroy CA about an hour south of you. We're looking for someone with experience but is willing to grow with a new company. Message me if you are intersted.

Comment

We are currently looking for a head brewer for a 15bbl brewhouse in Sumter SC. Please forward your resume to sumteroriginalbrewery@gmail.com
                  We look forward to hearing from you.

Comment

We are currently looking for a head brewer for a 7 BBL steam brewhouse serving two brewpubs. We are located in Western, MA. Please be in touch if you are interested in relocating.

Comment

HI there, If you are still looking for an opportunity, I have a brewery in Modesto, ca that is currently about to finish production with our product because our head brewer is moving. We have a boutique style facility and we are creating a name for ourselves in the central valley. We are looking for a passionate and motivated brewer that can help keep us alive and also brings new and inventive things to our growing craft beer community. Would love to chat. Cheers!

Comment

We located south of Portland OR, please send a resume and let's talk: craig@evasionbrewing.com

Comment

Hey - we are located in New Hampshire. We are looking to provide the opportunity of profit sharing and equity for the right candidate. Email me if you're interested in learning more at viren@omniumbrewing.com.

Comment

Selling my brewery in Cleveland, OH. You can do your own thing as I have done for the last 8 years. If interested let me know

Comment

Working...
                            X