Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Accomplished Brewery Director/ Consultant Offering Consultation Services Nationwide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accomplished Brewery Director/ Consultant Offering Consultation Services Nationwide

Experienced, award-winning brewer offering comprehensive consultation services for existing brewery operations and new brewery projects ranging from 5bbl to 50bbl brewhouse capacity. Offering steam and glycol system design, equipment inspection/ selection, recipe creation/ improvement, production management, procedural implementation, mechanical planning, staffing & training, equipment installation, inventory/financial planning, product sourcing, brewery layout and design, General Contracting, Staffing services, Brand Development, artistic design- everything and anything required to design, project, install, and operate a successful brewery or production facility.

I have opened several notable and successful breweries in the Tri-State area in the last 10 years. Also Owner and Operator of a successful contract beer company distributed to 14 states + 7 countries. Flexible schedule and able to commit to new projects now! I have a lot of experience designing, building, and running brewery concepts from coast to coast. Long-term proven success and exceptional brewing quality and operational strategies!

Linked here is a concise outline of my services- take a look.

I'd love to hear from you. Open to all types of projects, and willing to travel for the right projects. Interested parties, please feel free to contact me at steve@brasseriedecouverte.com for more detailed discussions and outlines of the services I offer. Let's tailor a plan for your business!

Brasserie Decouverte Consulting We offer the following services that are applicable to and may be suited to fit any concept or model. Having the right systems in place is the most effective way to ensure quick operational success and financial stability for your business. The value of having...
Working...
X