X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Brewer/Brewer Ops Manager - 10yrs Seeking Opportunities

Hello

Available soon.

I am looking for a new role with startup, existing or growing breweries. I've been in charge of a multi location Brewery in a rapidly growing affluent area, and would like to get back to somewhere with a little more sense of community. Open to relocating to most areas of the country.

I am in my tenth year in the industry. Started as an assistant brewer and have been in a Head Brewer type role at multiple breweries for the last 7.5 years of my career. I have experience working on systems and at Breweries of various sizes, in towns as small as 700 to City/metro areas. I have done multiple and successful Brewery build outs/new equipment installs.

Below is a snippet of my general experience over the last 10 years.

Highly proficient in brewing processes -grain to glass, wort production, fermentation, cellaring, filtering, packaging, and of course cleaning
    Recipe formulation and development for flagship and seasonal offerings
    Knowledge of and experience brewing many different styles of beer including classics, hoppy, lagers, barrel aging, sour and mixed
    fermentation
    Inventory and ordering of raw materials, finished beer, chemicals
    Yeast propagation and management
    Troubleshooting and maintenance of brewing and mechanical/electrical systems
    Ability to train team members and delegate tasks to a team
    Production scheduling and flow
    SOP writing, safety first approach
    Necessary paperwork and reporting
    Front of house staff beer training
    Draft system design, installation, and maintenance
    Equipment sourcing and installation

Please email me at eyebrewbeer@gmail.com if you feel I may have the qualifications you are looking for.

I will gladly provide a full detailed resume with references.

Last edited by eyebrewbeer; 03-18-2022, 08:42 AM. Reason: Edited for more detail

Hi, I would be interested in talking with you if you are still looking.

Comment

We are currently looking for a head brewer for a 15bbl brewhouse in Sumter SC. Please forward your resume to sumteroriginalbrewery@gmail.com
      We look forward to hearing from you.

Comment

Hello! We're in northern Massachusett. We're offering a signing bonus plus, competitive pay and shareholding opportunities!
        Its a unique small brewery in the city that focuses on creativity and cleaning the water in our city for great beer! if you're interested, please email us at spicketriverbrewery@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
        X