Brewer in Minneapolis/St. Paul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewer in Minneapolis/St. Paul

I have a science (science education) background and have been brewing professionally for 2 years. I have experience with wort preparation, small centrifuge, yeast management, and packaging. I am looking to move to the Minneapolis/St. Paul area.

I am very organized and good at collecting and analyzing data. I enjoy traditional styles but also experimenting with new ideas, methods, and ingredients.

Hi, Would you be at all interested in a position in the Madison, WI area? If so, email me at jesica.aranda@drinkoctopi.com

Comment

Good Afternoon! If you're interested in moving to the Frederick, MD area. Send me an email at haley.umbel@flyingdog.com or apply using the attached link!
      A Maryland craft brewery that views brewing beer as an art form unlike any other.

Comment

Hello,
        We are looking to add to our team at Town Hall Brewery in Minneapolis and would be happy to chat. Send me an email at mhoops@townhallbrewery.com

Comment

We are looking for an experienced brewer to be part of our growth. Our 5 bbl system meets our capacity for our taproom from brewing on weekends. Our plans are to increase our production to distribute kegs and cans. That means more brew days per month. You would lead in the production planning, responsible for both hot side, cellaring and kegging. Reply if interested at blhelm@traprockbrewing.com

Comment

Working...
          X