Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Brewer, Experience 6 yrs, Siebel Diploma

Hello,

I am currently a Head Brewer at a 5,000 BBL/yr production facility with 6 years of experience. I completed the Siebel Diploma program. I have worked in a 1,000 BBL brewpub to a 200,000 production brewery.

Please, private message me for resume.

Thanks.

We are currently looking for a head brewer for a 15bbl brewhouse in Sumter SC. Please forward your resume to sumteroriginalbrewery@gmail.com
    We look forward to hearing from you.

Comment

We're located just south of Portland OR, if you're interested please send a resume: craig@evasionbrewing.com

Comment

I'm in the PNW looking for a head brewer.
        contact me for more info about the position and our relocation subsidy.
        Wm.westcoastprd@gmail.com

Comment

Hey - we are located in New Hampshire. We are looking to provide the opportunity of profit sharing and equity for the right candidate. Email me if you're interested in learning more at viren@omniumbrewing.com.

Comment

Hello! We're in northern Massachusett. We're offering a signing bonus plus, competitive pay and shareholding opportunities!
            Its a unique small brewery in the city that focuses on creativity and cleaning the water in our city for great beer! if you're interested, please email us at spicketriverbrewery@gmail.com

Comment

If still looking, Mountain Tap Brewery is looking for brewer for our busy (6 yr old) brewpub in Steamboat Springs, CO. Email toochbrew@gmail.com for more info or see post
              https://discussions.probrewer.com/fo...-time-position

Comment

Working...
              X