Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Certified Brewmaster w/ 10+ years and Distilling

Certified Brewmaster, graduate of VLB-Berlin
    10+ years of production experience from brewmaster/chief of production, head brewer, shift supervisor, and shift brewer positions.
    Experience running small scale distilling and spirits programs
    Strong skills managing, supervising, training, and coordinating production portfolio within wider integrated business.

Especially skilled and partial to German style beers. I brew clean and lively pilsners, mouthful and rich English milds, and clean and complex Belgian strong ales.

Guiding philosophy that: The best beers reward attention but don't demand it.

Currently in central Ohio.

Willing to relocate depending on location, salary, etc. - Interested in Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland, Delaware, or southeast Pennsylvania.

Interested in start ups or established breweries.

Message on ProBrewer for resume and direct contact information
    Last edited by CameronL; 07-08-2022, 05:28 AM.

Interested in relocating to Salt Lake City, UT? We are currently looking for a head brewer at a Salt Flats Brewing Co.

Comment

Originally posted by equiwestgroup View Post
      Interested in relocating to Salt Lake City, UT? We are currently looking for a head brewer at a Salt Flats Brewing Co.
      I am not interested in moving to UT at this time, but thank you.

Comment

Good Evening! We are located in New Hampshire. We are looking to provide the opportunity of profit sharing and equity for the right candidate. Email me if you're interested in learning more at viren@omniumbrewing.com.

Comment

Hello! Are you interested in relocating to Massachusetts? We're offering a signing bonus plus, competitive pay and shareholding opportunities!
          Its a unique small brewery in the city that focuses on creativity and cleaning the water in our city for great beer! https://discussions.probrewer.com/fo...-brewer-needed

Comment

Working...
          X