Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head brewer with 4 years of experience looking to relocate somewhere new

Morning,

Title pretty much sums it up. I'm just about to hit 4 years of pro experience. The last 19 months of that have been as a head brewer at my current spot. I am overall pretty happy with my current position, however, uncertainty in regards to the future of the brewery has me at least listening to other possibilities. Below this is a list (roughly in order) of my preferred destinations, but I'm not fully closing the door on any possibility. If you believe the opportunity you have to offer is a great one then feel free to reach out regardless of where you're located. I can certainly provide a resume to anyone that requests it. You can either reply to this post or feel free to shoot me a DM. The list of preferred destinations is as follows:

Colorado
    Wyoming Oregon
    Washington (state)
    Utah
    Nevada
    New Mexico
    Arizona

Pls contact me at: jeff@porterhamel so we can set a time to talk.

Comment

We have opportunity at Salt Flats Brewing Co. in SLC, UT. We are in need of a head brewer who can help us continue to grow as we are currently building a facility that will increase capacity by almost 4x. send resume or reach out to jcstraub@saltflatsbrewery.com if you are interested.

Comment

West Texas brewer job available message justin@tallcitybrew.com or jarrod@tallcitybrew.com

Comment

We're growing and located in Oregon, 1 hour south of Portland Please contact me: craig@evasionbrewing.com

Comment

Grand Canyon Brewing and Distillery in NAZ if your interested send to john@grandcanyonbrewingco.com

Comment

How about considering Alaska? America's northern most brewery could use you. If interested let me know mattmonroe.silvergulch@gmail.com

Comment

Nevada made the list!...shoot your resume over to work@lvbrewco.com to explore the newest brewery in Las Vegas

Comment

Hey! Have you thought about working TAX FREE in the Caribbean? Look no further than Turk's Head Brewery.

Interested? email dave@turksheadbeer.com for more details!

Comment

Small production brewery in small town in CO is looking for a head brewer. Please send your resume and contact information to utturtle@gmail.com

Thanks!

Comment

We are hiring at our packaging brewpub in Colorado. We are in a mountain community. Please send resume w/ references and a list of any asks to: mike@soulcraftbeer.com

Comment

Check out www.pastimebrewery.com we are small but mighty!

Comment

Grand Canyon Brewing and Distillery is hiring in Northern Arizona.

Williams, Arizona is the "Gateway to the Grand Canyon" and we are 45 minutes south of the park entrance. To our east is Flagstaff, a very cool historic route 66 town with a great night life. To our south is Sedona, a beautiful area and a hiking / climbing paradise. The local area is ripe with outdoor experiences, including ski sports, hiking, climbing, canyoneering, boating, camping and fishing.... if it is outdoors, we have it (except surfing an scuba diving, you'll need to make the four hour drive to Mexico for those).

Pay and Benefits:

$40,000-$45,000 a year based on experience
                          Shift meal (up to $20 per day)
                          Shift beer/cocktails
                          Shift drink from Grand Canyon Coffee Company once open (December 2022)
                          Medical after 90 days w/ 50% covered by the company (four different plans)
                          401k after a year with 4% company match
                          Two weeks PTO per year and possibly more if scheduled during down time
                          5 paid holidays per year
                          Moving allowance (up to $2,000 with receipts) with a two year contract
                          ***We strive work 40 hours a week maximum. In the summer, during our busy season, it may require more but we make up for it during the winter when it is slower***

If you are interested please email me at spirits@grandcanyondistillery.com

Comment

Working...
                          X