NY Brewer Looking to Relocate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY Brewer Looking to Relocate

Notable experience includes wort production, fermentation management, cellar work including CIP/SIP, carbonation, pressure transfers, dry-hopping, yeast harvesting etc.
    Ample experience running Wild Goose 4-head canning line, Twin Monkeys Mancos canning line, and various bottling lines.

I am passionate about brewing and love working in a brewery environment. I take pride in my attention to detail and my ability to follow recipes and procedures accurately. I am also comfortable working independently and am able to manage my time effectively.

I am not sure from your post how far you want to relocate to but we are looking for a Brewer here in Alaska. We are the northern most Brewery in the US with an incredible natural spring as our water source. The Fairbanks area has a great appreciation for local beer and we were one of the earliest Micro-Breweries in the state. In addition to maintaining our core beer program creative ideas utilizing the rich resources that Alaska has to offer will be welcome. A number of years ago we made a Tundra Smoked Marzen using chunks of the tundra so no idea is out of bounds. If interested please send me your resume to mattmonroe.silvergulch@gmail.com

Comment

If you would like to consider beautiful Apline, Wy. and Melvin Brewing we would love to see your resume and cover letter. Feel free to send it to jobs@melvinbrewing.com, if interested.

Comment

Good morning! We have an opening for a Brewmaster in CT. Please feel free to reach out if you are interested.

Comment

We're looking for a brewer in beautiful Salt Lake City! Ranked top 5 in craft beer cities.

Comment

Hey! Have you thought about working TAX FREE in the Caribbean? Look no further than Turk's Head Brewery.

Interested? email dave@turksheadbeer.com for more details!

Comment

I'm hiring in the PNW immediately for a head brewer.
              contact me for more info and relocation subsidy for your move.
              Wm.westcoastprd@gmail.com

Comment

Grand Canyon Brewing and Distillery is hiring in Northern Arizona.

Williams, Arizona is the "Gateway to the Grand Canyon" and we are 45 minutes south of the park entrance. To our east is Flagstaff, a very cool historic route 66 town with a great night life. To our south is Sedona, a beautiful area and a hiking / climbing paradise. The local area is ripe with outdoor experiences, including ski sports, hiking, climbing, canyoneering, boating, camping and fishing.... if it is outdoors, we have it (except surfing an scuba diving, you'll need to make the four hour drive to Mexico for those).

Pay and Benefits:

$40,000-$45,000 a year based on experience
                Shift meal (up to $20 per day)
                Shift beer/cocktails
                Shift drink from Grand Canyon Coffee Company once open (December 2022)
                Medical after 90 days w/ 50% covered by the company (four different plans)
                401k after a year with 4% company match
                Two weeks PTO per year and possibly more if scheduled during down time
                5 paid holidays per year
                Moving allowance (up to $2,000 with receipts) with a two year contract
                ***We strive work 40 hours a week maximum. In the summer, during our busy season, it may require more but we make up for it during the winter when it is slower***

If you are interested please email me at spirits@grandcanyondistillery.com

Comment

Good Morning -

If your still looking, shoot me an email and we can setup a time to connect. viren@omniumbrewing.com

Comment

Please send resume to david@bluenotebrewing.com Cheers! We are in Northern California

Comment

If you are interested in relocating to Milwaukee, let's talk!
                      Carole
                      David@LakefrontBrewery.com

Comment

If you are still looking, Mountain Tap Brewery (Steamboat Springs, CO) is hiring for brewer. Email toochbrew@gmail.com for more info or see post https://discussions.probrewer.com/fo...-time-position

Comment

If you are interested in Western North Carolina area give me a shout

Comment

If you're still searching for your next adventure, keep Omnium Brewing in mind. We are opening our first location next month in Somersworth, NH and our second location in Nashua, NH this summer. Email us at viren@omniumbrewing.com with your resume or if you have any questions!

Comment

How about NEPA (North Eastern Pennsylvania )

Comment

Working...
                              X