Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Head Brewer/Director of Operations with 12 years experience looking for a new project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Brewer/Director of Operations with 12 years experience looking for a new project

Having spent over 8 years helping to grow a 9,000 bbl/yr regional brewery in the Midwest I am now searching for a new project that will provide me with greater freedom for creativity. I have experience in all aspects of production and management including brewing on 15 bbl and 20 bbl systems, centrifuging, filtering, packaging, QA/QC, training, scheduling, developing SOPs, safety compliance, and leading a team. I am well versed in recipe development to include lagers, all styles of IPA, kettle sours, high gravity stouts, mixed culture fermentation, barrel aging, etc. While creativity and innovation is always important, my primary focus is on quality and consistency. I enjoy working independently and as part of a close knit team. Some of my soft skills include clear communication, excellent time management, attention to detail, and organization. I am kind, courteous, understanding, patient, adaptable, and a good listener. I have traveled all over the U.S. and I am willing to relocate, even outside the U.S., for the right opportunity. If interested, I will gladly provide my resume and a cover letter.
    Last edited by Slightlyoff; 08-20-2022, 10:07 AM.

We are looking for a head brewer candidate who is able to jump in and run our existing brewery in Holton, KS immediately, and is interested in expanding that role to lead that brewery in addition to our second brewery in Leavneworth, KS just outside of Kansas City when it opens later this year. We are looking to provide a competitive compensation package that includes money toward health insurance, bonus potential, unlimited vacation, and continued growth within the company. Based on your experience and relative proximity to the area, I felt you might be a good candidate. If this is something you are interested in learning more about, I would love to share the opportunity details, as well as request a resume for review. My email is sean.willcott@willcottbrewing.com. Cheers!

Comment

Hello! We're in northern Massachusett. We're offering a signing bonus plus, competitive pay and shareholding opportunities!
      Its a unique small brewery in the city that focuses on creativity and cleaning the water in our city for great beer! if you're interested, please email us at spicketriverbrewery@gmail.com

Comment

I may have a great opportunity for you. It would require relocation but we have an apartment available. Tropical location. Fire me an email if you are interested and we can take the convo private. Dfarion@gmail.com

Comment

Please send resume to david@bluenotebrewing.com We are in Northern Ca. Cheers!

Comment

Hello

We are starting a new project in the south - would like to chat... mfirosz@gmail.com

Comment

Hello, we are a brewery in Royersford. PA would you be interested to talk?

Thanks,
              kathy

Comment

Seeking Brewer outside of Pittsburgh PA for 15 BBL System and Bottling. bruce@koehlerbrewingcompany.com 724-272-4108

Comment

We are located in Pittsburgh and would like to invite you to apply and have a 15 minute intro call. Submit application here: https://forms.gle/mvJEibN9XKzrv2rV9

Comment

It sees you would be a great match for us with our trajectory. Located in Baltimore, MD. If you are interested in this area please send your resume to Jared@guilfordhall.com.

Comment

we have an opportunity in NH to take over all operations of a small brewery looking to grow. Ownership share an option as well. Let me know if you are interested

Comment

We are currently interviewing for two positions at our well-established brewery here in beautiful Bozeman Montana!

We are a production brewery and tasting room in operation for 12 years. We are seeking a Production Brewer and Lead Brewer/Production Manager for our 20 bbl, 2 vessel brewhouse. We produce 3200 barrels annually.

We are offering a salary range of $50-65k annually, health insurance, paid time off, matching IRA and a fun and invigorating work environment, both in and out of the “office”.

If you’d like more information, please let us know and we’d be happy to set up a phone interview.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                        X