Brewer With 6+ Years Looking to Relocate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewer With 6+ Years Looking to Relocate

I showed up one day at a brewery that I liked and didn’t stop showing up until they finally started paying me, and eventually made me one of their brewers. No job is too big or too small for me, and I feel just as comfortable producing 10k BBLs a year as working in an R and D facility. My passion is beer and everything related to it. I don’t believe that there are many other people out there that care about what what they are creating more than I do. I’ve had the pleasure of working for some really smart and passionate people and helping opening new places while learning as much as possible, and now I’m ready for something long term with the right team around me. I’ve developed a long list of industry friends over the years and would really love to collaborate with them and also pour at the larger festivals and events. My desire is to have at least some creative freedom, be proud of every product we produce and have enough time to enjoy my family and friends. Ideally, I would like to relocate somewhere where I could forage, hike, camp and fish, work on other fermentation projects (hot sauce, pickles, kombucha, etc.), while not being stuck inside most of the year because it’s 100 or 15 degrees. In a perfect world the position would be opening towards the end of the year and there would be ample time to relocate. I’m easy going and enjoy having fun with what we are doing and would do best in a less corporate and more Black Sabbath setting.
    Last edited by big_raWn; 08-24-2022, 09:22 PM.

I am selling my brewery in Cleveland, OH. Right by Lake Erie for great fishing and only a few hours away from Niagara. Plenty of hiking and hunting around. I did my own thing for 8 years and ran it the way I wanted and the freedom was excellent. If you want to own a brewery. 3bbl electric system. Let me know. Sounds like it might be up your alley.

Comment

Hey,

Josh Sejat with Blakes Hard Cider in Armada, MI. We make beer as well and are looking for a new brewer. 10bbl brewhouse with 8 FV's, ranging from 10bbl-60bbl. Blakes is also a farm and apple orchard. We have 4 core beers, with is a lot of room for creativity. Might be what you're looking for with other fermentation projects. Great spot to go anywhere in the state to camp, fish, and hike.

My contact info is on my profile.

Comment

Please send resume to david@bluenotebrewing.com We are in Northern California. Cheers!

Comment

If Milwaukee is of interest to you, let's talk!
          David@LakefrontBrewery.com

Comment

If still looking, Mountain Tap Brewery (Steamboat Springs, CO) is hiring for brewer. Busy brewpub surrounded by outdoor recreation opportunities. If interested, email toochbrew@gmail.com

Comment

Send your resume to itsalivekombucha@gmail.com if you are still looking for a job.
              We are in Humboldt County, CA
              Beautiful hiking, fishing, and camping. Great moderate weather.
              Cheers,
              Keil Cronin

Comment

If you're still searching for your next adventure, keep Omnium Brewing in mind. We are opening our first location next month in Somersworth, NH and our second location in Nashua, NH this summer. Email us at viren@omniumbrewing.com with your resume or if you have any questions!

Ps. New Hampshire offers tons of outdoor activities and 4 great seasons. Also we're eager for our brewer to display his talent of making amazing beers.

Comment

I would love to tell you about what I have to offer at Thunderhead Brewing. E-mail me at thunderheadbrewing@gmail.com if interested.

Comment

Hello, Looking for a Brewer in Carmel, IN. Give me a call or text if interested. Chris Long 317-626-9310

Comment

Hey there, Are you still looking?

Comment

If your still searching NC Brewery Looking for Brewer/Cellar Person

Comment

Hi There, in the southern Adirondack region located on an actual farm. We product 90% of the grain used in production of beer on our farm. We also work closely with the brewer to select to seed varietals, whether grains, herbs, flowers, or vegetables for use in our brewery. This all in addition to foraging on our over 300 acre farm at the base of the Adirondack mountains. Reach out to info@dancinggrain.com if you're interested.

Comment

Sent you a PM

Comment

Hi! I think we should talk for sure. I own a small brewery and farm to table restaurant in NW PA. We brew in an antique restored barn and like to do creative things! We also own a maple farm so we incorporate maple syrup into a lot of what we do. The position of Head of Brewing Operations just opened up and I would love to chat with you to see if it could be good fit.

please email de@riversidebrewery.com if interested!

Comment

Working...
                              X