No announcement yet.

Former Head Brewer located in Bucks County/Warren County, NJ looking for work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Head Brewer located in Bucks County/Warren County, NJ looking for work

I’m currently looking for full time or part time work in a brewery setting. I have experience managing a brewery team that produced about 1,500-2,000 BBLs a year. I also have experience managing finances for a small brewery and kitchen operation along with a degree in Business. I am open to working as a brewer to managing a taproom.

Thanks,
    Brendan Breslin

We're in Collingswood, South Jersey. Looking for pt brewer. Contact info@devilscreekbrewery.com

Comment

Still looking for the right opportunity.

Comment

Brendan,
        we are putting in a brewery at our vineyard. Would you like to help us?
        oceanevineyards.com attn Tom

Comment

Oceanevineyards@gmail.com

Comment

Brendan
            Stable Craft Brewing in Virginia is looking for a brewer to add to our expanding team. https://www.stablecraftbrewing.com
            If you interested, send your resume and recommendations to craig@stablecraftbrewing.com for consideration.
            Cheers

Comment

Brendan, I just posted an opportunity in NW PA if you are interested?

Comment

Brendan - We at Czig Meister Brewing in Hackettstown, Warren County, NJ have an immediate opening for a Brewer Position. If interested, please send me an email and a copy of your resume to Czig@CzigMeisterBrewing.com I am about to post the help wanted ad today. Thanks!

Comment

We are located in Pittsburgh and would like to invite you to apply and have a 15 minute intro call. Submit application here: https://forms.gle/mvJEibN9XKzrv2rV9

Comment

Baltimore, MD. Pretty much the same environment except we self distribute and are growing fast. Please send resume to Jared@guilfordhall.com

Comment

Working...
                    X