No announcement yet.

Brewer with diverse experience looking to relocate to Lansing (MI) Metro area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewer with diverse experience looking to relocate to Lansing (MI) Metro area

Greetings!
    I am looking to relocate to the Lansing metro area and am seeking a brewing and/or brewery leadership role.

I have over a decade of beverage alcohol production experience and an associate degree from Siebel Institute in brewing technology. My roles have included:
    • 5+ years as head brewer of a Michigan microbrewery
    • 3 years as head brewer for a mid-sized brewpub with high seasonal business
    • 2 years as a cellar person at a small regional distillery and winery
    • ~1 year in a quality focused brewing role at a large regional production brewery.
    Key experience points include:
    • Raw materials acquisition/inventory management, recipe management/development, SOP creation, and quality management for a production scale brewery.
    • Beer production forecasts and personnel management/scheduling.
    • Operation and upkeep of pub-sized breweries to 30 BBL brewhouses, with some experience around larger automated brewhouses as well.
    • Brewpub operations – brand/recipe development, COGs analysis, barrel programs, taproom events/public speaking, beer festivals, draft line maintenance/installation.
    • Development and coordination of a basic quality lab (basic micro., PCR, archive mgmt./tracking, yeast propagation & management).
    • Limited familiarity with spirit distillation (clear and aged spirits) and wine production.
    • MBAA and BA member
    Please feel free to message with any questions and/or resume inquiries.
Working...
X