Experienced Head Brewer, 10yrs Looking For a New Opportunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Head Brewer, 10yrs Looking For a New Opportunity

Highly motivated and results-driven professional brewer with extensive experience in grain to glass brewing, production scheduling, and record keeping. Skilled in inventory management, technical troubleshooting, customer service, as well as training and delegating tasks to fellow team members. Possesses a strong ability to communicate effectively and produce high quality beer with a fun and safe approach.

After needing to step away for about a year for family reasons, I am looking for a new opportunity to use the skills and knowledge I have acquired over the last decade in the Brewing industry. I have brewed on systems ranging from >1bbl Pilot, 5, 7, and 15 bbl Direct fire, electric and steam brewhouses in various configurations. I have lots of experience with start-up and equipment install, canning and operations. I am currently located in the Midwest, but I am open to relocation to other areas. Below is a snap shot of my experience, please reach out if you feel I may fit your available position and I can send you a full resume. eyebrewbeer@gmail.com

• Highly proficient in brewing processes – wort production, fermentation, cellaring, filtering, packaging and of course cleaning
    • EKOS, Google Docs, MS Office and other electronic data collection
    • Recipe formulation and development for flagship and seasonal offerings
    • Equipment sourcing, installation, and commissioning
    • Troubleshooting and maintenance of technical/mechanical/electrical brewing systems
    • Inventory & order raw materials, chemicals, other input
    • Ability to train team members and delegate tasks to a team. FOH beer training
    • Draft system design installation and maintenance
    • Yeast propagation and management
    • Record keeping and reporting
    • SOP writing, safety first approach
    • Production scheduling and flow. Inventory of finished goods

Hi, interest in relocating to Washington, DC to work at a brewpub?

Comment

we are looking for a person to take over all brewing and operations in NH for a small brewery looking to grow. Ownership share possible as well. Let me know if you are interested. dwcoleman82@gmail.com
      Last edited by dwcoleman82; 08-22-2023, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Let us know if you are interested in relocating to Washington state. 10 bbl Brewery and brew pub location in Edmonds, WA www.salishbrewing.com

Comment

Where in the midwest are you located? We have a need in central Ohio.

Comment

We are in the process of seeking a head brewer at our Asheville, NC brewery. We have a 15bbl system but are only doing about 500bbls annually. Please shoot me an email at brewopportunity@gmail.com if you would like more information.

Comment

Working...
            X