Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Western NY Brewer Seeking New Opportunity!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western NY Brewer Seeking New Opportunity!

I have been in and around the craft beer industry for about seven years in various capacities. I am currently in the early stages of my brewing career (brewer/cellar), having recently graduated from American Brewers Guild IBS&E program located in Vermont. My previous role was as a production brewer in a facility producing around 10K barrels a year - with a focus on IPA, Pilsner, Kettle Sour, and Barrel Aging. My experience commercial brewing is over one year - and I am looking for a new sustaining opportunity to brew somewhere with quality and focus at the forefront. I'd love to send forth my resume/reference sheet, if desired.

I am open to learn and grow within the brewing space, and willing to send forth my resume/references upon request! I am looking for in and around Down State NY.
    Last edited by mgrantb; 03-30-2024, 10:15 AM.

Hello, we are seeking an assistant brewer in Western NY. If interested please send me a text at 720.987.3379. Thank you, Richard

Comment

We are seeking a brewer in Jersey City, New Jersey, if you are interested in relocating.

Comment

If you are interested in moving down south. Get in touch with me. I’m looking for an assistant that is will versed in all aspects of production or willing to learn.

scott

Comment

North Central PA, shoot me an email Mike@NewTrailBreiwng.com

Comment

We are located in Westchester County NY - Looking to add to our brewing team.
            scott@captainlawrencebrewing.com
            Cheers,

Scott Vaccaro
            Captain Lawrence Brewing CO
            Elmsford, NY
            www.CaptainLawrenceBrewing.com

Comment

Refresh -- 3/30

Comment

Working...
              X