Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brewer Looking for Work - Willing to Relocate!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewer Looking for Work - Willing to Relocate!

Hi, I've been brewing as a Head Brewer in AZ for just over 5 years now, but have been in the brewing industry for about 15 years. The brewery I'm currently at uses a 10bbl system and we specialize in Belgian styles, but we also brew other styles as well. I currently work as the ONLY employee in the brewery, though I do have a helper that comes in on Wednesdays. I brew 12 beers, package, clean, do deliveries, restock our brewpub (which is a mile away from the actual production brewery), and I have no benefits and a fairly low pay, compared to most other jobs.

After 5 years here, I'm ready to move on and will be officially unemployed at the end of December. I'm currently training a new guy and he's catching on quick so it could possibly even be sooner.

I'm extremely passionate about beer and, while I don't have formal training, I am looking to get formal training through Siebel or a similar program, and also complete my Cicerone Certification. However, I am a BJCP Certified Judge, and lvl 1 Cicerone. And I have a lot of job experience.

I'm willing to relocate almost anywhere in the world, but this will depend on the pay rate, cost of living in the area, etc. I would prefer working for a smaller brewery or startup brewery than a very large one, but I am also willing to do grunt work as a cellarman/assistant brewer for a larger company if the pay is competitive and benefits are good.

Thank you for taking the time to read and I have a resume available upon request. Cheers!

Please send me your resume. timm@nostalgiabrewing.com

Comment

Hi, if relocating to Arkansas is a possibility email me at Jerry@lost40brewing.com

Comment

If you have any interest in moving to the beautiful Pacific Northwest, we would love to talk to you. Salishbrewing.com email jeff@salishbrewing.com

Comment

Still looking! I did send resumes to some of the above emails, but no replies yet.

Comment

If you are interested in distilling take a look at our assistant distiller opening in the link below.

Comment

If you’d be willing to move to the Florida panhandle we are opening a new brewpub next year and would want you to train at our two existing locations til then. Email me @ esmith.mcguires@gmail.com

Comment

Send a resume over to Mike@NewTrailBrewing.com. We're looking for help in the cellar with some light hotside work.

Comment

Hey send a resume to SteveS@Kruegercompanies.com if you are interested in living on the West Coast of Florida. 8bbl brewhouse for production brewing.

Comment

Feel free to email me at james.tysone@yahoo.com

Comment

Hi, Please email me your resume if you have ant interest in relocating to Schenectady NY. jt@re4ormarchitecture.com. ​

Comment

Please email your resume if you are interested in a position in the central coast of California. george.numair@barrelhousebrewing.com

Comment

Please email me at phatfishbrewing@outlook.com if your still looking

Comment

Hello- Have an opportunity in Flagstaff Arizona, send you resume if interested to contact@wanderlustbrewing.com.

Comment

Are you still looking? Che k my post on this site and see if it might work.
                              Dan
                              Owner
                              Wenatchee Valley Brewing Co

Comment

Working...
                              X