Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Craft Brewer Available for Temporary Work, In Denver & Beyond

Greetings!

I am a craft brewer with 19 years experience that is available for temporary work January 2018 through June 2018. Based in the Greater Denver Area and willing to travel depending on the situation. Experience includes working all aspects of brewing operations on breweries from Nano-30BBL.

I also offer experienced brewery consulting, brewery rehabilitation and brewery operation check-ups for owners or operators who feel that their brewery is not operating efficiently or correctly. Proven track record to improve beer quality, beer output and profits for your brewery.

Please DM me for resume and contact information or contact me via LinkedIn

Cheers!

David Mentus

Last edited by dabrewer; 12-04-2017, 02:42 PM. Reason: new availability

Experienced Craft Brewer Available for Temporary Work, In Denver & Beyond

New Availability until June 2017

Comment

New Availability April 2017 - August 2017

Please reach out to me. I would be happy to help!

Cheers

David

Comment

Savannah River Brewing Company is in need of a Consultant from April to July

David,
        If you are willing to travel to Augusta, Georgia we may have a consulting position for several months. If you are interested give me a call 770-713-0235 or e-mail at steve.ellison@savannahriverbrew.com Hope to here from you soon
        Steve

Comment

Extended Availability until Fall 2017

Please contact me with questions or requests...thanks.-DM

Comment

Originally posted by dabrewer View Post
            Greetings!

I am a craft brewer with 19 years experience that is available for temporary work May 2017 through September 2017. Based in the Greater Denver Area and willing to travel depending on the situation. Experience includes working all aspects of brewing operations on breweries from 3.5-30BBL.

I also offer experienced brewery consulting and check-ups for owners or operators who feel that their brewery is not operating efficiently or correctly. Proven track record to improve output and profits for your brewery.

Please DM me for resume and contact information.

Cheers!

David Mentus

https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-mentus-38982810

We are opening a brewery in the next month in Northern Cali
            Please Pm me and lets chat
            Thanks

Comment

Extended Availability Jan 2018-July 2018, EXP Temp Brewer and more!

Greetings!

I am a craft brewer with 19 years experience that is available for temporary work January 2018 through June 2018. Based in the Greater Denver Area and willing to travel depending on the situation. Experience includes working all aspects of brewing operations on breweries from Nano-30BBL.

I also offer experienced brewery consulting, brewery rehabilitation and brewery operation check-ups for owners or operators who feel that their brewery is not operating efficiently or correctly. Proven track record to improve beer quality, beer output and profits for your brewery.

Please DM me for resume and contact information or contact me via LinkedIn

Cheers!

David Mentus

Last edited by dabrewer; Today at 05:42 PM. Reason: new availability

Comment

Working...
              X