Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Brewer Looking To Settle in Colorado Area

Hey brew crew!

I am currently a brewer in a rapidly expanding brewery and because of the workload, I have been trained in a variety of tasks. I also have a B.S. in Biology/Microbiology, which has assisted with organization and my work on the Quality side of brewing. Whether it's brewing, quality, centrifuging, packaging, or scrubbing god knows what, I have the work ethic to excel at anything you throw at me. I've lived in the same area for my entire life but things are now finally lining up perfectly for a relocation. I hope to be settled by July/August, but my dates are flexible based on the opportunity. If you are an outgoing brewery looking to expand in the near future or add someone valuable to the team, let's chat.

My resume and/or cover letter probably do a better job at introducing myself so I will make those available via email if you are interested.

Cheers!
    Last edited by BeHoppy; 04-20-2017, 09:26 PM.

Please email me your Resume

Originally posted by BeHoppy View Post
    Hey brew crew!

I am currently a brewer in a rapidly expanding brewery and because of the workload, I have been trained in a variety of tasks. I also have a B.S. in Biology/Microbiology, which has assisted with organization and my work on the Quality side of brewing. Whether it's brewing, quality, centrifuging, packaging, or scrubbing god knows what, I have the work ethic to excel at anything you throw at me. I've lived in the same area for my entire life but things are now finally lining up perfectly for a relocation. I hope to be settled by July/August, but my dates are flexible based on the opportunity. If you are an outgoing brewery looking to expand in the near future or add someone valuable to the team, let's chat.

My resume and/or cover letter probably do a better job at introducing myself so I will make those available via email if you are interested.

Cheers!
    P

Comment

Working...
    X