Assistant Brewer/Cellar man available for immediate hire in NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assistant Brewer/Cellar man available for immediate hire in NC

My name is William I’ve been homebrewing since early 2015 during my time Marine Corp had a fellow Marine show me his homebrew and the brewing process, fell in love with the hobby since then. Started out home brewing extract, partials, BIAB, and now for the past 2 years All Grain brewing 15-gallon batches. I have a huge passion for the craft brewing industry after the Marine Corp I decided to pursue and further knowledge in brewing and attended Rockingham Community College to achieve my Certification in Brewing, Distilling, and Fermentation graduated December 9th, 2019 and currently working on becoming a certified Cicerone. During my time in college I’ve volunteered at beer festivals to see how events we’re ran and learn how to better enhance the customers experience. I have also recently volunteered at multiple breweries ranging from 3 BBL to 10 BBL Brew house systems learning how to CIP the brewhouse and fermenter tanks (up to 15 BBL), Keg filling & storage, equipment maintenance, Grain handling & milling, Canning & labeling, Yeast handling, dry hopping, barrel transfers, and successfully completing 4,675 gallons. I strive to learn all I can so I may achieve hands on experience and learning more knowledge. I believe I will be a great addition to a brewery production team due to the fact I am hard working, self-motivated, teamwork orientated, and strive to be the best I can be in the industry. I am currently living in Greensboro, NC but also looking for employment between Charlotte, NC to Raleigh, NC and willing to relocate to be closer to the brewery within those areas and in between. I thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to read this post. Please feel free to reach out to me at any time, and I can send a resume or answer any further questions you may have for me. You may contact me here or at my personal email Delano2141@icloud.com cheers!

Sincerely,

William
Working...
X