SoCal Head Brewer looking to relocate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCal Head Brewer looking to relocate

Are you looking for a well established and respected brewer to partner with on your start-up, or take your brand to the next level?

I have been brewing professionally for almost 10 years, and have been in the service industry for close to 20 years. Iím an accomplished, award winning brewer, both nationally and internationally with a wide range and depth of style knowledge and execution. Whether it's traditional style German lagers, Belgian inspired lambics, American sours (I have my own House sour culture that I propagated 7 years ago), West Coast hop bombs, Hazy NE IPAs, culinary inspired beers, and everything in between. I was the R&D/Specialty Brewer and started a Wild Ale program for a prominent, national brand based out of San Diego with experience on a 3bbl, 20bbl, & 50bbl system. Most recently, I managed a production brewery with a 30-40bbl system, and took a five year-old brewery from 800bbl/year to 6,000bbl/year in one year, and 12,000 in the next. I implemented a QA/QC program, in addition to fine tuning core recipes, I executed new recipes for packaged, seasonal beers and big box chain stores.

I'm originally from southern NH, and my wife and I are looking to move back to the Granite State. I will also entertain offers that can't be refused located in Tahoe/Reno area, or Portland/ Vancouver area.

Start up in grand mound, wa

Hi,
    I'm managing the Brewery side of a $24M start up restaurant, Distillery, and 60bbl brewhouse for the Chehalis tribe in west central Washington. If You have any interest We are looking for a head brewer position to begin right away. You can email me a resume at Lundeen.bill@gmail.com or call at 1-253-313-4261.

Cheers, Bill

Comment

Working...
    X