SoCal Head Brewer looking to relocate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCal Head Brewer looking to relocate

Are you looking for a well established and respected brewer to partner with on your start-up, or take your brand to the next level?

I have been brewing professionally for almost 10 years, and have been in the service industry for close to 20 years. I’m an accomplished, award winning brewer, both nationally and internationally with a wide range and depth of style knowledge and execution. Whether it's traditional style German lagers, Belgian inspired lambics, American sours (I have my own House sour culture that I propagated 7 years ago), West Coast hop bombs, Hazy NE IPAs, culinary inspired beers, and everything in between. I was the R&D/Specialty Brewer and started a Wild Ale program for a prominent, national brand based out of San Diego with experience on a 3bbl, 20bbl, & 50bbl system. Most recently, I managed a production brewery with a 30-40bbl system, and took a five year-old brewery from 800bbl/year to 6,000bbl/year in one year, and 12,000 in the next. I implemented a QA/QC program, in addition to fine tuning core recipes, I executed new recipes for packaged, seasonal beers and big box chain stores.

I'm originally from southern NH, and my wife and I are looking to move back to the Granite State. I will also entertain offers that can't be refused located in Tahoe/Reno area, or Portland/ Vancouver area.

Start up in grand mound, wa

Hi,
    I'm managing the Brewery side of a $24M start up restaurant, Distillery, and 60bbl brewhouse for the Chehalis tribe in west central Washington. If You have any interest We are looking for a head brewer position to begin right away. You can email me a resume at Lundeen.bill@gmail.com or call at 1-253-313-4261.

Cheers, Bill

Comment

Would you consider relocating to Israel ? Neil@Shevet.co.il

Comment

Doug,
        Here is what I'm looking for:
        About Farmstrong Brewing Co.
        Farmstrong Brewing was founded in 2015 in the heart of the Skagit Valley, an agricultural region about an hour north of Seattle that is recognized as one of the top six regions in the world for growing barley!
        We use almost 100% locally grown and malted grain from Skagit Valley Malting in every beer at Farmstrong Brewing. Recreational activities are literally just outside your doorstep with the North Cascade mountains and the waters of Puget Sound within a 20-minute drive from the brewery! We are committed to brewing world class beers and we are looking for a new lead brewer to maintain the quality and consistency of our current line-up while bringing innovative and new ideas to the brewery.

About the Brewer Position
        Farmstrong Brewing Co is seeking a professional, quality focused, technically gifted and team-oriented brewer to join our brewing family and help Farmstrong achieve it’s fullest potential. The Lead Brewer position executes a variety of tasks to ensure the quality of Farmstrong Brewing products meet the highest standards of quality and consistency. Monday through Friday with weekends as needed. Duties include but are not limited to: operating a 2 vessel, 25BBL brewhouse, various tasks in the tankfarm, operating automatic keg washer, filling kegs, beer filtration, the unloading and storage of raw materials and finished products. The lead brewer will also need to be adept a record keeping, maintain inventory levels of raw materials and finished products as well as forklift operation.
        The Ideal Candidate will possess:
        Minimum of 3 years of experience in a commercial production brewery.
        Requirements for the position:
        Solid understanding of all aspects of brewing, cellar work, yeast management, CIP and sanitation
        Prior brewing, filtration and tank cleaning experience
        Experience in maintenance tasks and recording and monitoring of raw materials
        Strong mechanical aptitude
        Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
        Ability to consistently lift 50lbs, move 165lbs, climb stairs, stand, bend, twist and stoop during the day
        Safe handling of hazardous chemicals in accordance with safety protocols
        Eagerness to join a growing team
        Self-motivated
        Coachable
        Genuine enthusiasm for our craft
        This is a full-time position with compensation DOE and education. To apply, send a cover letter and resume to todd@farmstrongbrewing.com. Please put “Lead Brewer” in the subject line.

Comment

Hi Todd,
          Thanks for reaching out. I'm very familiar with Skagit Valley, my wife is their Southern California marketing manager. Currently I'm looking for either a head brewer or a DoBO position. I hope you guys are doing well and everyone is staying safe up north.
          Cheers,
          Doug Pominville

Comment

Working...
          X