Experienced Brewer looking for work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Brewer looking for work

I am the current head brewer at a brew pub in the DFW area and have begun looking for employment opportunities in the craft brewing industry. I'm hoping to find a brewery to work for that loves, appreciates, and respects the art of craft brewing. I have headed brewing operations at two different breweries; a single bbl blichman set up with 10 fermenters an old school 7bbl pub brewing co system. I have been a one man brewing machine at both places and handle all aspects of the brewing process and tax reporting. I've gained alot of great knowledge and am still eager to learn and grow my brewing skills.

I am proficient in all all areas of the brewing process from grain to glass.

I am willing to relocate anywhere to work for the right company. All of my experience has been at the brew pub level but I would love the opportunity to work in and learn the processes of a production brewery.

If you want a self motivated, hard working, craft brewing machine post your info below and we can chat.

Cheers and thanks in advance!
    -C

Brewer needed in Midwest tourist location

Hi we have an opening at a brewery in Galena, IL
    Please call the owner at 815 275 9469 for an interview

Comment

Working...
    X