Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yonkers Brewing Intern and Siebel Student Looking for Cellar or Assistant Brewer Job.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yonkers Brewing Intern and Siebel Student Looking for Cellar or Assistant Brewer Job.

My name is Adam Benziger and I am looking for an Assistant Brewer or Cellar job. I currently help brew on a part-time basis at Yonkers Brewery as well as give tours. I am an ongoing student at the Siebel Institute of Technology pursuing the Advanced Brewing Theory degree.

In 2014, I completed an internship at the Dancing Camel Brewery in Tel Aviv, which is the first micro-brewery in Israel. My responsibilities were on the production side and assisting with marketing efforts at the brewpub.

I am a 2012 graduate of Widener University with a BS in Hospitality Management and I have been an avid home brewer for three years. I am looking for the next step in my brewing career.

My resume is attached. I can be contacted at acbenziger88@gmail.com or my cell at 845-863-5239. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Sincerely,
    Adam Benziger
Working...
X