Brew Master/Consultant Chicagoland, NW Indiana, SW Wisconsin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brew Master/Consultant Chicagoland, NW Indiana, SW Wisconsin

Experienced Master Brewer with several years in the craft brewing industry and a large portfolio of award-winning beers ranging from the classics to cutting edge. An excellent reputation for resolving problems and driving operational improvements with a vast knowledge of the industry.
    • Overseen and assisted in the buildout of several breweries.
    • Consulting in all areas of brewery buildout and operation.
    • Trained brewers that moved on to successful careers.
    • Received numerous national and international awards for brewing excellence.
    Throughout my career, I have contributed to positive business results through effective organization, prioritization, and follow through of key production projects. My skills in cost effective product development, consistency and quality has led several brands and companies to success. My strengths and qualifications in beer concept development and design, wild yeast/bacteria management and barrel aging are focused the constantly changing world of craft beer.
    In my former Brew Master/Operations Manager roles, I exercise a calculated and methodical approach to problem solving. While I am independently motivated, I appreciate collective efforts and collaborate productively within group settings.
    To illustrate the scope of my career history and professional competencies, please feel free to contact me and I will provide my resume and references.

Cheers,
    Mark Duchow
    brewmasterduchow at gmail dot com
Working...
X