Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finance/Accounting for hire in MN

Hi,

I’ve been very fortunate in my career to have had experiences working in several different industries and with various sized companies. My background includes tenures in public accounting, consulting, and private industry, giving me a breadth of experiences and best practices.

However, I have always felt like something was missing. I haven’t been passionate about any of the companies I have worked for, and that is because my true passion is the craft beer industry. My dream has always been to start my own brewery, but as my family continues to grow that is not an option I am pursuing anymore. Joining a brewery team would be the perfect mix of being able to leverage my extensive accounting and finance background with helping another brewery thrive as if it were my own. This is something I would love to pursue and would appreciate it if you kept me in mind if the right opportunity arises and you think it would be a good fit. I appreciate you taking the time to read this message, and I'm happy to send my resume upon request.

Hope to hear from you soon
Working...
X