Quality Systems, Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality Systems, Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement

Offering consulting services for any and all areas of production brewing procedures and processes. I have 7 years in the industry and have extensive experience on projects ranging from startup/planning to 10k bbl per year. I specialize in lean manufacturing practices, Quality Systems and Analysis procedures, Continuous Improvement Programs, KPI Analysis, SOP Implementation and all things related to optimization of efficiencies. Awarded 2018 GABF Silver Medal in traditional Lager category and have an extensive education background in Biochemistry from Auburn University and The University of Central Missouri. I will list some of my CV accomplishments below. I can be messaged through here or reached at paul.usaf@gmail.com for a full resume or an inquiries.

• Manufactured, organized and directed distribution operations exceeding 25K units
    annually

• Promoted changes to the operation, manufacturing, inspection, and training
    requirements to improve production performance, coached and mentored staff, resulting in a 100% equipment efficiency output

• Implemented quality control policies and standard operating procedures for continuous improvement reducing operating cost by 27 percent annually

• Analyzed customer and market trends, designed new product increasing gross profits by $770K

• Awarded 2018 Great American Beer Festival Silver Medal in the Munich-Style Dunkel category

• Responsible for production control, quality control, training, certifications, safety,
    scheduling, and in state of the art brewing facility through the usage of various
    management systems

• Orchestrated establishment of $100K quality assurance laboratory and implemented
    industry standard Quality Management System (QMS), ensuring adherence to the
    highest-level industry standards

• Implemented integration of PCR laboratory analysis and critical sampling point
    methodologies to identify and quickly resolve principle root cause issues bottlenecking
    production levels, leading to 24% amount of product being saved per year/annually

• Directed internal audit of quality assurance programs, certified compliance with organizational and state regulations, yielded zero production shortfalls, enhanced productivity, realizing 18% increase in profits.

• Drove concurrent procedure and manufacturing realignment strategies, aggregated
    and analyzed data, reduce time required to bring product to market by 31%

• Planned, directed, coordinated and assigned manpower to meet aggressive
    production schedules

Los Angeles cider and mead producer looking for production consultant/manager, contacts to grow distribution a plus.
    If interested please email yourfriends@honestabecider.com. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
    X