Searching for New Opportunity in Northern New Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for New Opportunity in Northern New Jersey

Are you looking for that “missing piece” which will complete your lineup? Perhaps you need to make an all-important "change" that will rejuvenate your brand. Or maybe you’re a start-up, and you need that “cornerstone” which will be your brewery’s foundation? I have been all of those to various breweries…and the good news is I’m available now, and I can be that “key" that will unlock your brewery's success!

​​​​​​I’ve been brewing beer for 20 years. I learned the right way to do it many years ago and I brew many different styles. I’ve been awarded for over 20 of them throughout my career, in all the various categories. Yes, I can brew all of the modern IPAs that are popular in craft beer today, from Hazy to Cold, and even the traditional West Coast style, and they’ve been big sellers for me. But I also make exceptional German Lagers, traditional English Ales, and various Belgian beers, including Sours. I’ve won Gold in what was at the time the world’s largest beer competition (over 8,000 entries), and I’ve medaled in the Great American Beer Festival (the premier United States Beer Festival)…and this was all before I turned pro! When I did, I have been hired as all three things I described above. I was the “missing piece” for one brewery who was about to open and are now enjoying incredible success, having just celebrated their sixth anniversary! The next brewery I joined, I was brought in to make a "change" and breathe new life into an operation that had gone stale, whose reputation I had turned around in months. Finally, in my latest venture, I was brought in to be the "cornerstone" of a startup brewery, building up all aspects of the brewing operation, and then eventually managing staff as we grew and expanded, becoming one of the most popular and respected breweries in our region, in just a short two and a half years.

Now, I'm available to assist you! I'm looking for a Head Brewer/Directory of Brewery Operations position in the Northern New Jersey area. If you believe my experience can help advance your brewery, then please email me. I'd be happy to discuss these opportunities further. My email address is Conybrewer@gmail.com

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Refresh to top of page

Comment

Refresh to top of page

Comment

Working...
      X