Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10+yrs Director of Ops (2Kbbl/yr brewery w/pubs, accountant, welder/fabricator)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10+yrs Director of Ops (2Kbbl/yr brewery w/pubs, accountant, welder/fabricator)

Thank you for taking a look at my posting.

I have been in the brewing industry in San Diego since 2012 beginning with a startup brewery, Rip Current Brewing Co., where everyone wore many hats. My roles included all aspects of the production side, day-to-day bookkeeping (I have a B.S. in Accountancy), FOH/Beertending, and managing wholesale distribution. I enjoy having a complete understanding of all aspect of the brewery and was proud to lead the team to the 2015 GABF Very Small Brewer/Brewery Award.

I moved on to Amplified Ale Works where I took the role of Director of Brewery Operations when I grew the brewery from a tiny 3bbl in the kitchen making roughly 100bbls a year to 2000bbl/yr pace through several expansions. I pride myself on QA/QC and have a passion for highest quality lagers and challenging/cutting edge styles. My accounting background allowed me to increase margins with better supply chain management, inventory controls, and production improvements. I am constantly looking for opportunities that can create benefits to the company without sacrificing quality.

With the slow down of the industry since COVID, I have taken on additional work in global biotech manufacturing (fill machines/packaging) and brewing positions at large production breweries locally as well, and I am comfortable leading teams at any scale. I have also instructed university level brewing operations courses and mentored dozens of brewers.

I am passionate about craft beer and am open to discussing opportunities at breweries in any area of the US that shares my passion for quality beers, as well as startups looking for someone to help build their team and processes.

References/Resume available upon request. I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
    Jeff Campbell
    jeffxcampbell@gmail.com
Working...
X