Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Santa Cruz Head Brewer, and Ex-brewery Owner, looking for work in Sacramento, Davis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa Cruz Head Brewer, and Ex-brewery Owner, looking for work in Sacramento, Davis

My name is Ben, and I'm a Head Brewer with 10 years of experience in the industry; ranging from teaching classes and organizing events at Seven Bridges Cooperative Brewing Supply, to brewing at Humble Sea, Shanty Shack, Brewery Twenty-Five, Fruition Brewing, and more.
    I have experience making RTD beverages while working as Quality Assurance Director for a co-packing facility who made industrial batches of cold brew, sparkling botanical tea in cans, chai tea, kombucha, and more. I worked as a consultant, assisting multiple businesses grow, and maximize efficiency. I have recently helped multiple breweries scale their recipes and have brewed their beers in a contract setting.
    Most recently I was the owner and head brewer of The Slough Brewing Collective in Watsonville, CA. I served as General Manager as well. We were named one of Hop Culture's Top 14 Breweries of 2022.
    My fiancée and I are moving to the Sacramento, Davis area early this year, and I'm looking for work in the industry.
    I can provide an extensive resume and references
    Cheers!
Working...
X