Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former Craft Brewer With Background in Account Management, Service Industry and Sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Craft Brewer With Background in Account Management, Service Industry and Sales

I'm a former craft brewer who is looking to make the switch into sales. With a solid background in both commercial brewery and brewpub settings, account management, service industry, customer service, and sales, my goal is to find a good fit with a great outfit whose focus is craft beer. As most of you who are reading this know, the next 5 years or so will be a rather interesting time in craft brewing and I feel I have a somewhat unique perspective on the entire process, from milling grain to selling and educating at the bar or table. To be quite honest, I've resisted transitioning into beverage sales over the years because my interest and focus as a brewer was always on the technical aspects of the process, and I felt that a lot of that info and hard work more often than not would get lost in the actual selling process. But as times and priorities change, I think my experience and skill would make me a valuable asset in an industry that will require a better, faster, stronger sales and education force in the not so distant future. If anyone out there would like to get in touch about opportunities that may be available, I would really appreciate it if you would contact me via LinkedIn or email, and we can go from there. Thanks!

griffinrobc@yahoo.com
    Last edited by griffthebrewer; 02-26-2014, 10:19 AM.
Working...
X