Passionate and creative beer professional available in Hawaii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passionate and creative beer professional available in Hawaii

I am relocating to Oahu with my family August 31, my wife took a great job on island. So my job hunt begins, I’m excited for the opportunity to be a part of the craft beer scene in Hawaii. Resume and references provided upon request.

Passionate and creative leader with over 15 years of sales, marketing, brand management, training and operations experience in support of supplier and wholesale distribution tiers. Innovative, adaptable, and determined self-starter adept at collaborating across the industry with a proven track record in product and distributor management.

Summary of Qualifications

Proven industry leader and expert as proven across myriad roles
    • Serving as Key Account Manager and served in multiple Sales Management positions over the span of seven years with multi-billion-dollar distribution company.
    • Regional Manger experience with multi-million-dollar supplier and craft brand leader
    • Brewery School graduate with five years’ experience in Professional Brewery Production/Operations; Great American Beer Fest Gold Medal Winner
    • Diverse functional experience across industry to include distributor and supplier sales, operations, training, delivery and brewing
    • Extensive experience across multiple regions including high chain and on-premise share, urban and ethnically diverse markets
    • Certified Cicerone -- innovative cross-trainer adept at identifying needs and developing programs for senior, middle-management and junior staff
    • Strong reputation with breweries, retailers and distributors across the country
Working...
X