• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 Yrs Experience Social Media Management/Content Production & Marketing

William Wynn
    Murrieta/Temecula, CA
    Text: 909-767-2085
    Email: wolfkingbrewing@gmail.com

I am taking a job at a local brewery as a brewhouse assistant & beertender. They are a relatively young brewery and can not currently offer me as much work or as many hours of work as I would like, so I am seeking another position within the industry to supplement. I aspire to become a full-time brewer in the long-term, but I have 8 years experience with content creation, design & social media management. I would love to work with a brewery on social media management, engagement, content creation and/or marketing of any kind. I can do photo & video, as well as logo and engaging high impact post design. I am seeking a position that is semi-remote, which will allow me to work around my hours at the aforementioned brewery. I am passionate about beer and design, a strong verbal and written communicator, well versed in social media and all creative computer programs, familiar with the process of brewing and with craft beer culture both locally and online. I would be seeking primarily near myself in Southern California, I live in Murrieta. San Diego area would be possible if needed.

For the most relevant examples of my work, please see my homebrewing brand, Wolf King Brewing below, which I alone have created and managed:
    https://www.instagram.com/wolfkingbrewing/
    http://youtube.com/c/wolfkingbrewing

I created this brand to embody my personality and my beer creation, and to create content that is educational, high impact, relevant and engaging for my audience. I gained 900 subscribers in my first year on the YouTube channel.

I can provide more examples of my work at request.

I have experience with the following:
    - Logo design and branding
    - General graphic design in both 2d and 3d
    - Post creation for instagram, Twitter & facebook
    - Tracking insights and engagement on social media
    - Demographic directed advertising on social media
    - Video and audio creation, editing and production
    - High quality photography and editing
    - Brewing beer on a small scale, with a strong understanding of the ingredients and process

My resume is attached, please feel free to reach out with any inquiries.
    Attached Files
Working...
X