12+ Years Professional Brewing Experience Plus a Whole Lot More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12+ Years Professional Brewing Experience Plus a Whole Lot More

Lead brewer/brewmaster with 12 years professional brewing experience, as well as an extensive knowledge of virtually every aspect of running a brewery both small and large. Not only do I bring years of brewing experience to the table, I also have a large amount of supporters that will follow me to any brewery I work with. I feel that my social media presence, coupled with my brewing knowledge, would make me a solid fit for any growing brewery.

I am looking to work with a growing brewery/brand that is interested in fast-tracking their expansion. Brewing operations and recipe creation, as well as social media marketing and brand identity development, are all areas I am very experienced in. I would love to work with a start-up brand looking for regional distribution, or to help kick-start an older, more tired brand.

Currently Philadelphia based, I would be willing to move for the right offer. Additionally, I have been working as a remote (gypsy) brewer for the past five years, so I am confident that I would even be able to help your brand from afar.

jdefibaugh37@gmail.com
Working...
X