Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packaging manager with tons of QA/AC experience looking for work

Hi there,
    I’ve been in the industry for over 5 years with most of my focus on running packaging. I pride myself on focusing on getting consistent low DO numbers and maintaining an efficient pace. I’m an adaptive and flexible person willing to take on any role. I am located in northern New Jersey but would be willing to consider relocation for the right job. I will gladly provide my resume on request!
    thank you,
    Mike

HI Mike,
    Can you please send a resume to Lundeen.bill@gmail.com I am the production manager here at Talking cedar Brewing in Grand Mound WA. We have a new 60bbl system and are looking for QA/QC applicants to join our team.

Thanks, Bill

Comment

Hi Mike,

Can you send your resume to trevor.bland@finestkindbrewing.com.

I'm the VP of Operations here at Smuttynose Brewing in Hampton, NH and are looking to hire experienced packaging employees ASAP. Have a great day!

Cheers,

Trevor

Comment

Hi Mike,
        If you are still looking for a position, please send a resume to jobs@peakdriftbrewingcompany.com
        We are opening a new brewery in Columbia, South Carolina and looking for a Packaging Department Manager to run our GEA-VIPOLL All-in-One Filler and PPSI designed packaging line. We have an exciting equipment list, currently mid-installation and commissioning over the next few months. We hope to hear from you soon!

Ashley Kinart-Short
        Brewmaster
        jobs@peakdriftbrewingcompany.com

Comment

Hi Mike,
          If you are still looking for a position in the packaging industry then Clipnbox welcome you. Please share your resume to outreach@clipnbox<a href="mailto:job....com">.com</a>
          We are Sacramento based packaging company. We are searching for a production manager for our company. You are encourage to apply.

Comment

Hello,

Bald Birds Brewing and 4 Birds Distilling is looking for a Packaging Operations Supervisor/ Shift Leader for our large-scale canning and co-packaging systems. We're located in a beautiful area 15 mins west of Williamsport, PA. Good salary, good benefits, low cost of living, massive growth and room for advancement.

If interested reach out to Steve@BaldBirdsBrewing.com.

Comment

Working...
            X