Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Packaging Help? Try Cerberus Services!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Packaging Help? Try Cerberus Services!

Hey All!

My name is Aaron Bennett, owner of a new consulting startup, Cerberus Services LLC. Some of you in the craft beverage industry who owns or has owned Wild Goose or Meheen packaging equipment may already know me personally or by reputation as the "Meheen Guru". Hopefully, you may remember me for my commitment to providing high-quality customer service during my time with Wild Goose and/or Meheen Manufacturing, as well as my work ethic during machine installs and/or troubleshooting situations. I have recently founded a consulting firm through which we offer an array of services to help those who need assistance with packaging equipment retraining, equipment troubleshooting, proper CIP procedure advice, and onsite packaging assistance, just to name a few.

Now that we're getting close to the tail end of winter, everyone in the industry is beginning to feel the pressure as heavy production season is just around the corner. During this time, the phones and emails usually come flooding into equipment manufacturers like Wild Goose. And, although they provide top-notch customer service, I know that it can sometimes be a struggle to keep up with customer inquiries fast enough, especially considering their worldwide reach and customer base. In light of this, our aim is to offer another avenue through which folks can find the help that they desperately need or just with simple questions. If necessary, we can liaise with Wild Goose and other equipment manufacturers in order to provide our clients with the best possible care and attention.

Cerberus Services can help via phone or email, video conferencing, and on-site services.

For more information on the full range of services that we offer, please feel free to check out the Services page on our website, www.cerberusservicesllc.com. You can contact us for a free initial consultation via the main homepage located on our website (the Contact button is near the bottom of the page). You can also message me through ProBrewer and/or leave a comment here and I'll get back to you ASAP, typically within 48 hours.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us to learn more and to see how best we can help!

Cheers!
    Aaron B.
Working...
X