Head Brewer wanted for new brewery in London, UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Brewer wanted for new brewery in London, UK

We are a new brewery in London seeking a dynamic head brewer who is ready to take the London brewing scene by storm.

We can offer a very generous package, including equity, to the right candidate.

I can provide full details to serious candidates. Please get in touch if this is something that interests you.

Are you able and or willing to sponsor a work visa for a US candidate?

Originally posted by chazza View Post
    We are a new brewery in London seeking a dynamic head brewer who is ready to take the London brewing scene by storm.

I can provide full details to serious candidates. Please get in touch if this is something that interests you.

Are you able and or willing to sponsor a work visa for a US candidate?

Comment

Originally posted by chazza View Post

I am very interested in your brewery. Please get in touch with me at jhansen540@gmail.com so I can tell you about myself and hear what you guys are doing.

Thanks,

Jim Hansen

Comment

Working...
      X