Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a partner to start a brewery in china

Hi all

I'm looking for a professional brewer who wants to start his own brewery in a foreign country. This is not a paid position, but rather an opportunity to create something of your own in an exciting, developing market. You must be willing to relocate to China and be able to take charge of all brewhouse operations.

Please do not contact me with any consulting offers!

If you're interested, please reach out to me at bledgerbeer@gmail.com.

I really hope this is a joke.

Comment

This guy is definitely going to murder you in China

Comment

Oh come on guys, do it for the exposure!

Comment

Come on guys I'm being serious... there's actually great demand there for American craft beer. While coronavirus is harming existing businesses, governments around the world are looking to stimulate the economy with low interest rate loans and other benefits, creating an environment that's beneficial for startups. While it's hard, we should think positively in these times.

Comment

Not interested but I do need a personal chef, must be able to live in my creepy basement and work for free.

Comment

Sure move half way across the world for 0 money.

Comment

Oh you're looking for a personal chef, nice? I need a house so if someone can fly to me, preferably from across the globe, and start building for me, that'd be great. There will be zero money or anything in it for you though. Full disclosure

Comment

Yeah you're doing a terrible job at selling this position. Also I used to live in China and had a couple of buddies who opened Fubar Brewery in ShenZhen. One day the government came in and said "no foreigner owned businesses allowed in this area anymore."

They lost everything in a heartbeat.......

Comment

Originally posted by WBYBrewing View Post
                    Not interested but I do need a personal chef, must be able to live in my creepy basement and work for free.
                    "It rubs the seasoning on the pork loin...It does this whenever its told...."

Comment

Working...
                    X