Free State Brewing Company looking for Full Time Brewer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free State Brewing Company looking for Full Time Brewer

Free State Brewing Co in Lawrence, Kansas is looking to fill a Brewer position at our 40 bbl production brewery. This position has a high level of responsibility for day-to-day brewhouse operations.
    If you are ready to utilize your skills in flavor development, knowledge of fermentation trends and techniques, multi-tasking, team management, and collaboration, we have a brewing position for you. We will train to enhance your abilities and help you develop new skills, if you’re self-motivated, enthusiastic and communicate well with others. This opportunity will come with good compensation, great health insurance, paid time off, a matching fund retirement program, and bonus options.
    We’re looking for a hard-working, detail oriented person, a team player with a positive attitude. Creativity and reliability are key values, as well as a commitment to brewing practices valuing quality, flavor, safety and consistency. You’ll need to be able to safely lift 50-75 lbs on an almost daily basis. You must have some weekend availability and some scheduling flexibility.
    While many of our brewing and managerial formats are established and reliable, we’re looking for you to be capable and eager to work with us to adapt to new situations.
    Please send your resume and questions to:

Geoff Deman
    Head Brewer
    gd@freestatebrewing.com
    Free State Brewing Co.
    Lawrence, KS

Geoff,

I have experience brewing, cellaring, packaging and running breweries of the size of your establishment. I have attached my resume' for your review. I am familiar with Lawrence, as my wife went to school there and I lived in K.C. while working at Boulevard and Pony Express Brewing in Olathe.

Regards,

Bill McGraner
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X