Scranton, PA Brewery seeks Brewer - Equity Stake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scranton, PA Brewery seeks Brewer - Equity Stake

Startup Brewery in Scranton, PA seeks Lead Brewer to manage, oversee, and consult all Brewing operations.

While in the preliminary stages of beginning ā€œXā€ Brewery, I understand one of, if not the, most important aspect of opening a brewery is being able to serve an amazing beer. This is admittedly an area which I do not have very much knowledge, thus seeking someone who can handle all aspects of this area.

Relocation expenses to be considered. Salary commensurate with experience. An equity stake in the company is open to discussion.

Some of you reading this on the East coast may have been familiar with Sole Ales. Sole Ales operated as a gypsy brewer in the Scranton Area, brewing out Susquehanna Brewing Company. Sole did extremely well in the area ā€“ typically selling out within an hour or two of 200+ case releases. Sole then moved their operation to Easton, PA, leaving the immediate Scranton area with no real option for craft brews within 30 minutes, and maybe 1 or 2 decent breweries within an hour+ ride.

The opportunity is there and with a good product, it will be successful. However, with a great product, this business has real potential to be an absolute home run.

Iā€™d like to discuss this opportunity in more detail with anyone who is interested. The process of funding the business has begun. Real Estate selection is in the early stages, with one of the most sought after real estate locations in Scranton being discussed, and would need the assistance and knowledge of a brewer to continue the selection process.

I look forward to discussing this great opportunity. Feel free to reach out via email @ bz1129@gmail.com

All the best,
    Bryan
Working...
X