Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13 or 16. I lost count.

Hello,
    I have been searching for secure financing and signed up for an SBA account last month. I got a call from Key Bank. They said that they had seen my SBA account and wanted to know how much I was looking for. I was floored! 15% of 3M ($450,000) is what they would need as well as a few hoops to jump through. I am looking for someone to partner with who is financially stable enough to jump through those hoops. This is an incredible opportunity to build a business/community in S. Seattle. There are two neighborhood breweries in S. Seattle, one on Beacon hill. Ballard has either 13 or 16. I lost count. If you know of anyone who could help launch this project please contact me as I am very serious about this. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Brian Macklin

206-725-0405

I wrote this in 2018 and posted it on LinkedIn. It is still relevant and the opportunity is still waiting for someone to take it. Why not you and me? Call me!

Greetings,
    I am looking for investors for a Seattle Brewery with a great marketing hook. I have been working on the plan for some time and have a few key people on board. I have contacted several VC groups such as, Black Founders & Food Giants. After many months I have not heard from them. Two Saturday’s ago, I went to the Tractor Tavern. About ten years ago I did beer sales & delivery for a start up brewery to several places on the same street in Ballard. I was blown away by the fact that every storefront that used to have an industrial business had been transformed into a fancy whiskey bars or caf

Comment

Working...
    X