No announcement yet.

NEW! True Wild Distillery in Calgary Alberta looking for VP Sales and Marketing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW! True Wild Distillery in Calgary Alberta looking for VP Sales and Marketing

Settled in Calgary Alberta Canada at the base of the Rocky Mountains, True Wild Distilling is setting a course to write a new chapter for Canadian distilling. I multi use space consisting of a restaurant, event space, production distillery, and barrel warehouse set in a historic electrical substation is the most exciting project in Western Canada to date. With a class team involved with the project already, we want to seek out the excellent candidates that can help setup our sales team and strategy.

Please message me direct with any inquiries. Position is based in Calgary Alberta. Compensation is 100K+ based on experience, with benefits, travel, phone/laptop, profit share/bonus structure.

Message me Direct for inquiries.

Vice President of Sales and Marketing Job Description

Job Overview

We are looking for a strong sales/marketing executive from the Spirits industry with nationwide experience in dealing with distributors and key accounts on and off-premise. As the primary sales leader, the VP of Sales and Marketing will drive performance by providing strategic direction and oversight of profitability management, distributor management, trade channels, field execution, team performance, and talent development.

Job Description

Manage Importer/Distributor

[FONT=Symbol]
Working...
X