Production Manager, Mountains Walking Brewery, Bozeman Montana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Production Manager, Mountains Walking Brewery, Bozeman Montana

Join a fun and growing Brewery. 300+ beer styles brewed in 3 years. Future plans include international satellite locations. Come grow with us!

Core Responsibilities
    • Operate canning and bottling lines and direct work of packaging line staff.
    • Assist with the management of daily packaging operations, including flow of packaging materials and coordination with cellar, warehouse, and quality departments.
    • Assist with maintenance and upkeep of the packaging lines, including work with preferred subcontractors to maintain the lines in peak operation.
    • Collaborate with all departments in the brewery to ensure beer is packaged on schedule and to quality standards
    • Troubleshoot issues as they arise Make decisions regarding the starting and stopping of the packaging line
    • Maintain a clean work environment, elevating housekeeping standards for all staff throughout the packaging areas
    • Assist with some cellar operations in the brewery, brewery utility, and maintenance work.
    • Aid in all packaging line record keeping

Minimum Qualifications
    • 2+ years experience in the packaging department in a production brewery.
    • Certified forklift training
    • Ability to follow established SOPs and create and maintain new ones
    • Strong ability to multi-task
    • Strong oral and written communication skills, including familiarity with Google Drive
    • A passion for craft beer, with a dedication to our core values and beliefs

Additional Requirements Include:
    • Physical/visual activities or demands that are commonly associated with the performance of the functions of the job.
    • Moderate physical demands requiring frequent manual lifting/moving of materials weighing 5-25 pounds and occasional lifting/moving materials weighing 25-60 lbs.
    • Work requires frequent standing and walking, frequent bending, reaching and occasional kneeling, squatting and uncomfortable positions.
    • Flow of work and duties require normal mental and visual attention; visual requirements include depth perception, color vision, and clarity of vision for distant (20 feet or more) and near (less than 20 inches) work.
    • The brewery is a manufacturing environment where exposure to moisture, heat, electrical current, refrigerated areas, noise and moving machinery are frequent during the day.

This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees may be required to follow other job related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested, subject to all applicable state and federal laws.

Full health and dental, PTO after 6 months. Salary depends on experience.

Hello! My name is Bill McGraner and though I left the brewing business some time back to pursue other interests, I am considering diving back in. I used to do exactly the job that you are advertising for. Bozeman, by all accounts is a great place to live.

Please see my resume' (attached) for mor detail.

Thank you,

Bill McGraner
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X