Brewhouse flow meter extraordinaire!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewhouse flow meter extraordinaire!

I don't normally endorse equipment, but as I was buying 2 more brewhouse water flowmeters from Proteus today, I thought back to the other 6 I had installed over the years and how accurate they are. How their temperature and flow range exceeds the competition. (Better than 16:1 turndown!) How small and easy they are to install. How they never needed calibration, never had bugs during use, never needed replacement and in general are just about the most trouble-free pieces of instrumentation I've used. Good thing for me, as I think brewhouse water balance is extremely important to consistency & excellence in brewing. I've used both the 6000 series and the 7000 series. They even have an option for temperature measurement as well! They volume sell mostly to OEMs, but take the time to sell one-offs to folks like me. I'm not getting paid for this, but thought I'd pass on a lead to an exceptional piece of equipment. Don't ask me how they work on finished beer! I've only used them for measuring brewhouse water. Cheers!
    Phillip Kelm--Palau Brewing Company Manager--

Thanks for the info.
    I've always appreciated your posts. Nice to learn from a veteran!
    Cheers

Comment

Working...
    X