Help with level sensor on HLT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with level sensor on HLT

So we got our brew house (from China) and we are just starting to run it through test runs. The HLT has a hydrostatic level sensor hooked up to a controller (Teshow Ak716) in the main control panel. When the tank is empty the PV reads 32. It will stay at 32 until 2 bbls are in the tank. Then it will start to read. Basically, it then adds 100 for every barrel after 2 bbls. Now if I could change the “empty value” to 200 then it would basically be 1=100 and a could know the volume in tank. I have no manual and can’t find one online. Any one have any insight?

Originally posted by AJester View Post
    So we got our brew house (from China) and we are just starting to run it through test runs. The HLT has a hydrostatic level sensor hooked up to a controller (Teshow Ak716) in the main control panel. When the tank is empty the PV reads 32. It will stay at 32 until 2 bbls are in the tank. Then it will start to read. Basically, it then adds 100 for every barrel after 2 bbls. Now if I could change the “empty value” to 200 then it would basically be 1=100 and a could know the volume in tank. I have no manual and can’t find one online. Any one have any insight?
    Hi,

I think it might be temp sensor for the hydrosatic level sensor you mentioned.
    As I know, the Teshow Ak716 is a temp displayer on controller.
    are your convenient to show us some photos about the controller(Teshow Ak716) and the level sensor you mentioned?

Cheers,
    Brewman Machinery Equipment Co.

Comment

Yeah, it’s a PID controller. It can be used with a temp probe I’m sure, but this is hooked up to a level sensor and changes with the volume of water. Just don’t know what unit it is measuring in.
      Attached Files

Comment

Without a manual, that controller is junk. A new controller that you can use is not expensive. You will need to program the controller for your use, but then you can read in whatever units you choose.
      Phillip Kelm--Palau Brewing Company Manager--

Comment

Working...
      X