Hose Racks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hose Racks

I'm building a hose rack. I can use a long row of large fermenter legs, or open wall space. The wall space is a few more steps away. Any great ideas, design thoughts or best practices that should be part of a hose storage system?
    Phillip Kelm--Palau Brewing Company Manager--

A distillery I used to work at used old (clean) car wheels set up in a gentle arch on the wall. I loved it, no awkward feeding through legs or trying to toss up onto ladder racks, plus it did allow for full drainage and air drying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A distillery I used to work at used old (clean) car wheels
      I did that, too! Except I had no wall space, so I bolted them onto both sides of a 2x10 header, and hung the whole thing on cables from the overhead trusses. And because the owners had frequent events in the brewery space, I rigged the cable system to a cheapo winch that could haul the whole thing up out of reach overhead at the end of the day.

Comment

Really good idea. Arrange a pattern of buttons on the wall to support long & short hoses. I like it! Anyone else?
        Phillip Kelm--Palau Brewing Company Manager--

Comment

This is how I hung my hoses on the wall. I used a 90m degree sweep left over from the electrical install. I cut it in half and mounted on some hangers I picked up at Home Depot.

Last edited by jawsfree; 06-25-2022, 07:58 AM. Reason: error

Comment

Working...
          X