Venting for 3.5 BBL Boil Kettle - Electric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venting for 3.5 BBL Boil Kettle - Electric

Hey guys. First post here so please forgive me for any mistakes.

Brewing for over 10 years and we are Brewery in Planning in Florida. We are planning a 3.5 BBL Electric Brew house with a 5 BBL mash for larger beers (30 P+) We have roughly a small 2300 square foot facility and I had 2 questions here.

Based off my drawing (not a formal CAD schematic) of our brewing area our boil kettle would be adjacent to our 8'x10' roll up hurricane garage door that exits to the back of the facility / patio area. With that being said, would we need a hood or any other venting considering we can simply open said door and let steam vent right out the open door? I do understand that if we were to brew with the door closed then there should be another option, however my question pertains to IF it is required based off the drawing and proposed layout.

Additionally, being a smaller set up and electric - from my knowledge we do not need a firewall of any type separating the brewing room and tap room per say.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hop-State-Brewing-Interior-Layout-v1.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	318795

Hi,

Would you consider the venting of boil kettle through the roof?
    If you also need a quotation of 3.5bbl brewery equipment, feel free to contact us:-)
    miya at brewman dot beer

Brewman Machinery Equipment Co.

Comment

Working...
    X