Software for a Brewstillery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software for a Brewstillery

We are a distillery that recently acquired an operating craft brewery. We would like to have a software system to manage both. Does anyone have experience using Whiskey Systems to run a brewery or EKOS to run a distillery? Do you know of a software package that handles both a distillery and a brewery?
    Thanks

Hi! BrewPlanner was designed to be very flexible to meet the needs of various beverage producers including breweries and distilleries. I'd love to chat with you about what features you're looking for to see if we can meet your needs. Read more at www.brewplanner.com and reach out to lesley@brewplanner.com with questions. Congrats on the new acquisition!
    Lesley at BrewPlanner

Comment

Originally posted by TNFlyrodder View Post
      We are a distillery that recently acquired an operating craft brewery. We would like to have a software system to manage both. Does anyone have experience using Whiskey Systems to run a brewery or EKOS to run a distillery? Do you know of a software package that handles both a distillery and a brewery?
      Thanks
      Hi, TNFlyrodder! I'm on the Sales team at Ekos and I'd be happy to discuss how our current brewery customers that have distilling operations utilize our platform for both products. When you get a second, please reach out to me at seth@goekos.com and we can schedule a quick phone call or Zoom meeting. Have a great evening!

Cheers,
      Seth

Comment

Working...
      X