Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I built a completely automated keg washer for under 1K... any interest out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was wondering the same as well, none of the video lnks are working for me, how about you ShTef?

Comment

• Might want to read this. Same guy I think. He released a substandard product and offers zero support. I think they've changed the name to Brewery Automation Solutions to get out from under all the bad Noble reviews. Here's the new website: http://theekw.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Brwd.By.Boucher View Post
        Was wondering the same as well, none of the video lnks are working for me, how about you ShTef?
        Same here

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by idylldon View Post
          Might want to read this. Same guy I think. He released a substandard product and offers zero support. I think they've changed the name to Brewery Automation Solutions to get out from under all the bad Noble reviews. Here's the new website: http://theekw.com/
          Different people. In the original videos, which were put up long after Noble Keg washer was a thing, showed this guy with a simpler home made washer setup that he used for cleaning kegs for his cold brew coffee. I think his coffee brand was called Noble?

This project is dead. let it rest in peace.

Also, as someone who looked into the Noble Keg Washer (now The Keg Washer) at one point, stay very far away. In addition to the online reviews, I also talked to a brewery that we know a few counties over and he really regrets getting one.

We ended up importing one based on the recommendation of another local brewery and have been very pleased. Well, except for the tariff hike some idiot put into place because he doesn't understand economics... smh.

Now... to unsubscribe from this thread...

Comment

• Under construction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by ShTeF View Post

Under construction

Where did you source your valves and how are they holding up? We unfortunately have a Colorado Brew washer and are looking to redesign it which requires upgrading the valves to SS with better seals. The viton isn't great for caustic cleaners.

Comment

• I order it from AliExpress and they work great

Comment

Working...
                X