Colorado Brewing Systems Keg Washer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado Brewing Systems Keg Washer

Anyone have the Colorado Brewing Systems keg washer? I've heard mixed reviews and the price seems almost too good to be true. Any other keg washer recommendations?

Thanks!

Colorado Brew systems Keg washer

Originally posted by Pugdaddy View Post
    Anyone have the Colorado Brewing Systems keg washer? I've heard mixed reviews and the price seems almost too good to be true. Any other keg washer recommendations?

Thanks!
    Hi there!

My name is Shane from Colorado brewing systems. I just wanted to chime in and touch base on the mixed reviews you may have heard. We have had our keg washer systems in production for around 3 years. We obviously designed and built our keg washing units from the ground up. To be totally honest, our earlier version definitely had areas that needed improvement. With the release of any new products, there will a learning curve. Even throughout the discovery of issues that needed to be addressed, we always take pride in our customer support and resolving any such issues. I just wanted to bring that to your attention, given that we are now on our Version 3 keg washer. Many changes and improvements have been done. Everything from software upgrades and improvements to the actual frame design. We keep our washers at a very competitive price point, we are able to do so since the equipment is fabricated in house, including the control panel that is built from scratch. My main goal was to make you aware that there are different versions, and I want you to be aware if someone replies to you with a review, I would encourage that you clarify that they are on our newest version, the V3 keg washer. That will ensure you get an up to date and accurate review of our current product. To say our earlier versions didn't have any glitches or issues, would be an outright lie. We take pride in testing, learning, modifying and growing to improve all of our products, and Version 3 is a great example of that and is an excellent keg washing machine! Thank you for taking the time to read my response, if you have any questions for me, please fell free to reach out! My email address is Shane@CoBrewingSystems.com. Thanks again, and I look forward to talking to you!

Comment

Working...
    X