Noble Keg Washer Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noble Keg Washer Problems

Has anyone else had problems with their Noble Keg Washer or have issues with their customer service? We have one which works fine for what it is. It cleans the kegs although it does seem to go through a lot of hot caustic. Currently ours is down. I think it is one of the automated valves but cannot be completely certain. It runs through the cycles but does not drain so by the time it gets to the sanitization stage it blows everything into the sanitizer trough. The founder and I have both tried to get in touch with them via email and phone. I know in the times of Covid things seem a bit off, but at least have one person manning the email and phone. If anyone has any advice about how to fix or if you have had any troubles with them, let me know. corey@gatheringplacebrewing.com
    Last edited by confucianbrewer; 07-31-2020, 01:16 PM.

Don't hold your breath. Worst customer service on the planet and that was before COVID. You can get the valves on ebay if that's what you need. I had to completely rebuild ours and will most likely replace it once it dies again. I think they've changed their name because of all the issues. There's another thread about it and a search will give you more info.

BTW, I tried contacting them numerous times and never got a response to calls or emails.

Cheers,
    --
    Don

Comment

I'd like to know if you ever got a response from them. Someone told me that they were now brewery automation solutions (BAS) now (www.theekegwasher.com). I reached out to tech support to see if I could get a copy of their sketch code for the program to get the timing changed to longer cycles. Frankly 30 seconds is not enough. I know I can build a replacement controller based on PLC for about $1k in parts but that will have to wait for the $1k.

Comment

I have one also (old model) and have issues with it. It likes to just half fill and not drain 1/10 kegs at the moment. I have replaced most of the motorised ball valves which I got from Aliexpress. I have also already had to replace the main relay board which fixed a lot of problems. You can get the relay board and other arduino bits on Amazon or ebay and simple to replace.
        I'm planning on rebuilding the whole controller also but haven't had the time. I want to make it do most of the cycles with compressed air then a final co2 purge, rather than all co2. Haven't got the code or even started to write it but found a few links on the arduino forum, eg https://forum.arduino.cc/t/beer-deve...er-kegs/431371

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Comment

Scott Young, is/was part of the Noble Keg washer. Some how he/they landed with Brewery Automation Solutions which appears to be a Square payment portal behind thekegwasher.com website. Guys over there are definitely liars. It would be smart to stay far away from these guys.

Tags:
          Scott Young
          570-20--4728
          Noble Keg Washer
          Brewery Automation Solutions
          BAS
          sales@theekw.com
          Steve

Comment

Working...
          X