Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to improve brewing capacity

Hi,
    i’m trying to figure the realistic time it should take to go through the cleaning process for a completely manual brewing system.
    I have no access to a CIP. From the transfering process to the time when the the fermenter is ready to receive new wort.

The thing here is to see if it is rational to brew on the same day we get to can the content of the 8.5 bbl bbt, clean the bbt, transfer the content of another fermenter,cleaning it and be ready to brew.

I’m curious to read your experiences.
    Thanks

Of course that can vary quite a bit depending on the equipment and big you staff is.
    To get a better picture please provide more details such as one person is brewing while others are canning. How long does it take to can 8.5 bbl?
    Please send me more details to oliver.meinhold@vincitgroup.com.

Thank you
    Zee Loeffler
    888-484-6248 (US & Canada only)
    www.loefflerchemical.com
    Oliver.meinhold@vincitgroup.com

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver@loeffler View Post
      Of course that can vary quite a bit depending on the equipment and big you staff is.
      To get a better picture please provide more details such as one person is brewing while others are canning. How long does it take to can 8.5 bbl?
      Please send me more details to oliver.meinhold@vincitgroup.com.

Thank you
      I think sending a private message is not the solution on probrewer, as we have lots of people who want to learn from others.

Just my 2 C

Comment

Working...
      X